– To ensure the 3PL daily warehousing and distribution operations while optimizing the timely delivery with appropriate service level, within expected cost boundaries and in a safe and sustainable level of performance;
– Build and enables candid communications, with a partnership attitude, helping in resolving conflict and issues to ultimately contribute to long term success.
1. 3PL Contract Management:
– managing the contract regarding warehousing and distribution operations with service providers;
– Tracking the 3PL’s performance and challenge cost to serve;
– Solving day to day issues with the 3PL in a timely manner;
– Focus on 3PL to continuously improve performance;
– Ensure the continuous monitoring of KPI’s by 3PL on a regular basis, setting and agreeing targets on KPI’s (service, cost and quality levels), develop logistics data collection and reporting system on a daily or period basis, identify needs for new reports and indices and find ways to extract them, use the reports to solve operational issues, use the reports to manage 3PL contracts;
– Monitoring the contractor’s progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements;
– Monitoring contractor activity on a specified frequency to identify problem areas;
– Participating, as necessary, in developing the solicitation and writing the draft documents. Contract administration;
– Managing any corporate property used in contract performance;
– Authorizing payments consistent with the contract terms;
– Exercising state remedies, as appropriate, where a contractor’s performance is deficient;
– Documenting significant events and maintaining appropriate records;
– Meeting with the contractor on a regular basis to review progress, discuss problems and consider necessary changes, based on clear action plans;
– Establishing control of correspondence, data and reports.
2. Operation Excellence:
– Manages and continuously improves contract logistics operations by implementing standard processes, standard IT applications and operational control systems (KPI).
– Identify ways to do things differently by exploring the environment and using experience, perspectives and expertise thus generating value adding ideas.
4. People Management:
– Coordinate activities and performance of a team of 5 persons, located within different warehouses locations in the country;
– Make Performance and Development reviews for direct reports.
– Belongs to the Logistics Department and reports to Logistics Manager;
– Work schedule: 8h/day;
– Direct reports: 5;
– Indirect reports: more than 50;
– Budget management: Yes;
– Geographic area of responsibility: 5 warehouses across the country;
– Diploma in Engineering or Business Administration
– Logistics background with at least 5 years – experience
– Strong analytical skills
– Person with ideas for innovations
– Relationship management
– Financial skills
– Commercially aware
– Negotiation skills – Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts on internal and external board level
– Project management
– Creativity: questions traditional ways of doing things and encourages change
– Communication/Presentation skills
– PC Literacy
– Language skills: Good level of English and Romanian.
Please apply responsibly only if you are qualified for this position or forward this ad to any potential interested qualified professional among your contacts. Send your CVs asap to natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com ! Thank you, AGXECUTIVE Team