For the Romanian farms the Summer was busy with harvesting, the Autumn is coming with a new sowing campaign and #Agxecutive keeps on recruiting those hot positions, as usual! Today we are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Agricultural machinery fleet manager for a raising 100% Romanian investment fund with ambitions to gather more than 10.000 ha very soon! With already 3.000 ha in the assets portfolio, our customer is looking for a senior Mechanical engineer able to manage and coordinate the machinery department of several farms from the head office in Piata Victoriei, Bucharest. If you are passionate about mechanics, but also found of IT and precision agriculture, if you are a natural born trainer for your tractor and combine drivers and possess a perfect command of English, then you are OUR MAN! Driving licence B is a must for field trips.
Main job responsibilities:
– Maintainance of the agricultural machinery fleet by proactive measures and via competitive negotiations and subsequent purchases from the specialized supliers;
– Respecting the budgets, by optimizing the quality versus cost ration of spare parts and associated services purchases;
– Reading and understanding the technical manuals of the machinery to extract their maximum potential on the job;
– Coordination of drivers and technicians based on the farms;
– Leading the precision agriculture initiative;
– Internal technical trainer on the jobs for the relevant mechanical people from the farms;
– Helping top management with technical inputs on new machinery acquistions.
– highly motivating compensation & benefits package, including a 4×4 car for on-farm trips.
Position based in Bucarest! Position open immediately. Previous experience in agriculture in not compulsory, but a substantial experience in managing professional machinery fleets is a must!
More details at natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com or 0743.488.020. Please apply responsibly if you fit with the profile or else spread the word to your networking!