For a very dynamic international farming investment fund well established in South-East Romania and belonging to the very exclusive circle of those cultivating beyond 10.000 ha, Agxecutive is now exclusively recruiting a Procurement Manager based in Bucharest office. This newly created position aims to further optimize the commercial relationship with the strategic suppliers, but also to provide accurate go-to-market intelligence for selling the harvest with maximum possible profit at the right moment.
– Buying inputs (mainly fertilizers, chemicals, seeds and fuel) through auctions and direct competitive negotiations;
– Will work together with a Senior Agronomist to achieve the best possible economic procurement conditions for acquiring the needed agronomic technologies;
– Administrate all contracts: selling, buying, services etc.;
– Create analytical overviews regarding prices and timing for selling grains.
The suitable candidate for this position has:
– Expertise: preferably graduated in Economics;
– Experience: min. 4-5 years in a contract execution or procurement role with compulsory exposure in the agribusiness sector;
– Availability: immediately/asap, for a position based in the HQ office in Bucharest – Pipera area;
– Flexibility: to travel weekly to the farms, in order to keep close contact with field reality;
– Good command of English and Excel;
– Soft skills: analytical, loyal, good negotiator, charismatic with partners;
– Driving license B.
Please apply now directly or spread the word to the qualified and motivated candidates in your professional network! Your applications will be managed strictly confidentially by claudiu.novac(a)agxecutive.com / mobile +40743488022.
#ProcurementManager #Farming #ExecutiveRecruitment #Agxecutive