For one of the main reliable partners of Romanian farmers, acting also in several keys countries for the European agricultural market. Leading provider of agronomy services, integrated inputs and crop marketing support to farmers. Reputable player on distribution market, with tailor-made approach based on climatic conditions and crop pests in specific areas, which built the trust during years dealing with a comprehensive product portfolio and its specialist’s team providing agronomical advice for resource efficiency.
We are looking for a talented, autonomous and ambitious candidate to be involved in devising a business plan to grow and expand the company’s operations and product range in Romania:
- Degree in Agriculture;
- Strong management and planning skills, including running/managing a multi-cultural operation;
- Results driven, takes the initiative and is service and achievement orientated;
- Sound technical and organizational acumen with an ability to deliver efficient and effective performance;
- Good understanding of the seed sector, agricultural production, product development, field support and problem-solving skills;
- A proven track record in managing relationships regarding seed multiplication;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in the company and with external stakeholders;
The main mission is to motivated a dynamic team and set a positive strategy to develop and direct the implementation of the company’s business strategy with regard to seeds portfolio development and multiplication. Key Performance indicators:
- Manage seeds portfolio for new product identification and introduction;
- Manage the seed multiplication program;
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales on product placement in the market;
- Executing the action plan and managing budget for Product Development and multiplication as part of the company’s strategic plan and operational performance in line with the company’s financial objectives on schedule with sustainable practices;
- Establish a leadership presence which contributes to the good reputation the company enjoys both with staff and customers;
- Participate in the development of a growth strategy and business plan which maximizes commercial opportunities for the company.
Apply now for becoming part of a great team or spread the word to your qualified networking.
We are calling upon the best.
Your application will be treated professionally and confidentially by natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com, mobile +40 743 488020.