AGXECUTIVE is proud to exclusively recruit for this position on behalf of a leading international farming company already present in Romania and aiming to expand its’ acreage in South-East Romania.
We are looking for highly dedicated People understanding the modern farming, agricultural investments and the intimate ties between farmers and land owners at the ground level of the rural communities.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
– Academic qualification: University degree in Marketing, with ideally a proven positive previous experience record in agribusiness;
– Professional experience: minimum 3 years of professional experience in marketing department with agricultural background;
– Highly proficient networking and communication skills;
– Excellent level in spoken and written English compulsory;
– Driving license B – availability for extensive travel in the farming area;
– IT skills: Digital tools and MS Office PC advanced literacy (Excel, Power Point etc.).
– The Marketing Specialist will be dedicated for business development, to identify and contact potential new clients and assist the farming development team;
– Will establish close and positive ties with the land owners communities in the villages for expanding the mutual trust with the represented farming company and therefore triggering concrete prospects for widening the farmed surfaces in the area of interest;
– Will design and implement 360 degrees marketing communication and engagement with a responsible follow-up of the respective annual budgets: BTL, field days, social media, website, brochures, business events, viral initiatives, CSR, PR, advocacy etc.;
– Will actively promote the image and corporate values of the company in all professional dealings, through general conduct and expressed positions.
The position is open NOW and is based in Bucharest. For more details, please contact confidentially TODAY natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com or at mobile +40743488020 or spread the word to any qualified person from your close networking! Let’s apply responsibly! #Agxecutive #RecruitingTalentsForAgribusiness