AGXECUTIVE is proud to exclusively recruit for this unique opportunity on behalf of a fast-growing multinational organisation, entirely dedicated to plant nutrition and optimisation of agriculture production, which designs, manufactures and markets nutritional and bio-stimulating solutions, with a very competitive product portfolio and already commercially well established in the concerned geography.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Academic qualification: Agronomist Engineer;
- Professional experience: 5-7 years of experience in agribusiness with a solid commercial experience in representing agricultural inputs;
- Very good knowledge of Plant Nutrition and a relevant previous experience in this sector is a must to be selected in this process;
- Knowledge of distributors at national level and the general context of agriculture in the covered area.
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven managerial, technical and sales skills;
- Availability to travel extensively for fieldwork;
- Self-starter and pro-active with a high working capacity;
- Deep market knowledge and good commercial understanding of distribution ecosystem;
- Strong influencing, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a hands-on approach;
- Mature personality with high energy level and good sense for innovation;
- Perfect IT Literate, including common ERPs and CRMs;
- Perfect command of English and Hungarian, Serbian is a plus;
- Driving Licence B.
The Regional Business Support & Technical Manager will be dedicated for the development of the business relations with the current distributors and for actively prospecting and acquiring relevant new clients at national and regional level and to:
- Develop a long term business strategy in line with corporate goals, including registration needs;
- Expand the portfolio offering with new products at distribution level;
- Implement viable strategies for increasing sales while maintaining money recovery under control;
- Perform accurate competitive analyses (i.e. pricing, commercial policies, field actions of competitors), while constantly reporting the market trends in the area to superior management;
- Prepare weekly sales reports;
- Prepare and update commercial presentations and technical support arguments;
- Promote the image and corporate values of the company in all professional dealings, through general conduct as an outstanding ambassador of the brand and pertinently expressed positions.
Please apply NOW confidentially and responsibly at natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com or mobile +40743488020 or spread the word to any other qualified contact from your network, if you are not interested yourself! All qualified candidates will be interviewed!