AGXECUTIVE is exclusively recruiting for this position on behalf of our customer that designs, produces and markets solutions for optimal use of agricultural inputs, with proprietary technology, patented for over 10 years.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- Academic qualification: University degree in Agronomy; with economic background, commercial acumen;
- Professional experience: min 5 years of experience in agribusiness sector in Crop protection/Fertilisation, commercial experience in representing and selling agriculture products;
- Knowledge of farmers at national & regional level and the general context of agriculture.
Competencies and Skills:
- Managerial, technical and sales skills;
- Availability to travel and fieldwork;
- Self – starter and pro-active with a high working capacity;
- Market knowledge and good commercial understanding;
- Strong influencing, communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a hands-on approach;
- Mature personality with high energy level and good sense for innovation;
- Fluency in French, Romanian and English, Drive Licence B.
Technical Support and Business Developer will be dedicated for development the business relations with the current farmers and for actively prospects and acquires relevant clients at national and regional level;
- Implements viable strategies for increasing sales while maintaining money recovery under control;
- Performs accurate competitive analyses (prices, commercial policies, field actions of competitors) and constantly reports the market trends in the area to superior management;
- Prepares weekly sales reports;
- Maintain commercial presentation, teleconferences etc;
- Promotes the image and corporate values of the company in all professional dealings, through general conduct and expressed positions.
For further details please send asap your application to natalia.gheorghe(a)agxecutive.com