AGXECUTIVE provides integrated services in the human resources area, with exclusive focus on agribusiness sector becoming leader in the field. AGXECUTIVE brings a new vision on the recruitment process of agribusiness professionals.
Localisation: South Romania
Employing company description:
AGXECUTIVE is recruiting for his client, one Farm Manager, located in the South part of Romania with more than 1000 ha of field crops.
- Organizes and coordinates the farm activity;
- Plans, organizes and manages surfaces for cultivation;
- Supervises materials and humans resources necessary to farm activity evolution;
- Represents farm in relationships with the third parties: authorities, inputs suppliers, cereals traders;
- Manages the farms assets in order to limit the eventual injuries;
- Performs different kind of reports regarding the current activity;
- Supervises the signing, registration and the execution of lease contracts, as well as renew them before the expiry term.
- Agronomic studies completed;
- Necessary knowledge: good abilities of managing and organizing a farm;
- Previous experience required: minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- PC literacy (Office – Excel, Word, Power Point, email);
- B category driving license.
Skills and aptitudes:
- Agronomic technical skills;
- Ability of planning and organizing;
- Ability of team coordination and motivation;
- Availability to field work;
- Autonomy in organizing his/her own tasks and priorities;
- Relating and negotiation skills;
- Order, fairness and seriousness;
- Flexibility, resistance to stress, adaptable to new situations.